Wednesday, July 30, 2008

stress overcometh me

how does one deal with stress? in a good way? not an explosive ugly way? i understand why people drink. i'd have a glass of wine a day if it weren't for the fact that it would end up being a bottle a day.

sick clingy babies make me want to run away after a full day. i gladly hand the reins to george once he is home. kids fighting and tattling and asking me over and over again if they can have this or that... all day l o n g . some days it's ok. some days, like the past few are hard. they definitely are hard.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I totally know how you feel! I don't deal with stress very well. I'm getting better though. But if I drank I would probably be a bottle a day too. :(

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Kim--I saw your blog from the Bountiful High website and had to laugh. I just made a post on my blog along the same lines. I agree. Raising kids is really hard some days. I enjoyed the rest of your musings. When you figure out how to deal with the stress, let me know! :)

Playlist.com


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones